Before to start implementing of AI and 3d graphics we are want to solve the most important bugs and usability issues.
By the way, we are updated the development plan on the Trello page, check it out.https://trello.com/b/dSitVpg9
Fixed important bug when ship sometimes may explode during placement of new module.
This is one of several possible causes of the explosion of the ship, but it seems now you will face this problem much less frequently.
Another reason probably refer to separation of modules and grabber usage. We will test and fix it later.
Since we are receiving more and more questions about the control, we’ve added more tips when you hover over the various elements.
- Added hover tooltip for drag and drop of resources, resource connector and mount points of modules.
- “Create new world” window is redeisnged, “World name” field is not empty by default, added sandbox option.
- In sandbox mode crew doesn’t consume food and engineering bay builds with faster rate.
- Fixed important bug when ship sometimes may explode during placement of new module.
- Now trading works in multiplayer.
- Markers of the radar displays in center of mass (instead of technical center of the object).
- Repair function of the engineering bay works again.
- Now clients in multiplayer can build and control additional ships.
- If hover on button which do not have description, an empty tooltip will not appear.